Kudos to HP for their continued efforts to improve the Elite x3 handset.
As most Windows 10 Mobile fans will tell you, 3rd party manufacturers do not have a good track record for supporting their handsets once released.
But HP, it seems, is different. As well as announcing some accessories recently (Barcode reader and POS solution) for the handset, todays firmware update (it’s fifth release) is now available and there is even a changelog to go with it !!
The Microsoft Remote Desktop App (UWP), was updated today.
• Added support for multiple concurrent sessions
• Added support to dynamically update the remote resolution on app resize
• Some display settings are now configurable per connection
• Added support for assigning desktops to custom groups
• Added a setting to prevent the screen from turning off while in session
• Feed items are now in the proper folder defined by the admin
• Added copy/paste of images and objects to/from the session
• Improved touch input
• Added support for additional mouse buttons
• Performance improvements
• Bug fixes